If you are looking for something as reliable and sophisticated as hardwood flooring, but for the lower price and more simple installation process, check out engineered hardwood flooring. Engineered flooring installation is a new way of doing high quality, great looking floors in a timely manner. A new-engineered wood flooring technology has significantly improved for the past twenty years. Engineered hardwood flooring is a type of floor made of a core of plywood, hardwood or High Density Fiber board.
As a result, engineered floors have characteristics of the selected wood type.
Due to its unique structure, engineered flooring has variety of benefits and advantages over other types of flooring:
* Stability. Engineered hardwood flooring was specifically designed to be more stable (than solid hardwood
* Engineered hardwood flooring is very versatile and has great variability (available in virtually any hardwood species).
* The product have very sophisticated, modern look. It is hard to distinguish between solid hardwood flooring made from solid wood panels and less expensive, but high quality engineered hardwood
* It is fairly easy to install. The installation is less time consuming as oppose to hardwood installation and is less messy. The amount of dust and other construction discharge is minimal.
* Great for basements and any lower (bellow- ground) level areas where moisture concentration is high.
Under such conditions, an engineered hardwood floors will not expend or change its original shape and structure.
* The cost of installation is significantly lower in comparison to hardwood floor installation.
* Engineered hardwood floors will not fade over time. A common problem with carpet or hardwood could be illuminated.
If interested in getting a good quality engineered hardwood flooring and hardwood flooring installation, call us anytime.
Parqueteam Hardwood Flooring provides hardwood flooring in Toronto and hardwood flooring installation. Call anytime.
Parqueteam Hardwood Flooring
Hardwood Flooring Toronto and The Greater Toronto Area.